Monday, May 17, 2010

Kerry's Recipes in Richness...New Blog








'Recipes in Richness' is about sharing with you Recipes which make my life the richer for experiencing. For a change, this is not so much about my personal (health and fitness) journey, but more about what I have found has enriched my life, and my secret ingredients for a deeper, richer and more meaningful life.





It's about family, friends, people and experiences, that you discover along life's winding path, which become more important as you get older, than anything you can buy. It's about living life simply, and sharing it with people in a way that touches their lives and yours if you let it, however fleeting it may be.

'Recipes in Richness' is about discovering the magic which is life.

In sharing my own recipes, I hope you can discover, create, reflect upon your own recipes! :)


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful looking blog Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda & Frankie. It took me ages to decide on the look. What I really wanted, I'd have to pay somebody for that, but don't have the funds to do that. I would like to do something a little more artistic and creative, as I tend to stick to the more 'safe' styles. So I hope to explore my creativity a bit more, not just aesthetically, but in how I express the written word and in the format.

    Thanks for your support gals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing what you write here - Cheers, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome blog Kerry and so pretty too! I love reading about new recipes so best of luck. See you this w/e at the show or at the IBO catch-up.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful...and so are you hon! Looking forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you'll enjoy it Wendy. You and Andrew got me inspired to start this blog!
    Thanks Leisl...time will tell. I won't see you this w/e, as I'm armying. But if you're going to the IBO catch-up, I'll see you then. :)
    Hey Raechelle...thanks...you are such a sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete